[Advertising: Affiliate Links]
Zucchini are so versatile that they can be used in almost any dish. They are often used among other vegetables as a side player. But today they get the main role! With a crispy breading, they turn into delicious zucchini fries.
I hope you enjoy cooking and your meal!
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tbsp (golden) flaxseed, ground
- 3 tbsp bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp vegan parmesan, grated
- 1 tsp oregano
- some oil
- 75 g Crème VEGA
- 75 g non-dairy yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp dill, chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (390 °F) and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk the flaxseed in a deep plate with 6 tablespoons of water. Mix breadcrumbs, parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper in a second deep plate. Cut the zucchini into sticks.
- First turn the zucchini sticks in the flax-egg and then roll in the breading. Place on the baking sheet and spray with oil. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until the fries are golden-brown.
- While the zucchini fries are baking, prepare the dip. Mix all ingredients and let steep.
- Serve the fries warm or cold with the dip.