[Advertising: Affiliate Links]
Phew, I have a lot going on at work at the moment, so that I hardly find the time to share new recipes with you. These days I cook dinners that are super quick, because I am often too tired to be in the kitchen for hours on week nights.
On those days I love quick noodle dishes like tortellini in spinach garlic cream, chard spaghetti or tangy spaghetti with olives and spinach. These dishes are not only on the table in about 15 minutes, but they also caress the soul with their flavors and carbohydrates. That’s how it got to be sometimes!
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sriracha or other chili sauce
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 250 g (8.8 oz) spaghetti or linguine
- 200 g (7 oz) edamame kernels, frozen
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 bunch spring onions
- Cook the noodles in salty water until firm to the bite. After 5 minutes of cooking add the edamame kernels to the water and cook with. Toast the sesame seeds in a pan with no oil. Slice the spring onions.
- Combine all ingredients for the condiment sauce. Drain the noodles and heat the condiment sauce in the pot. Sauté the spring onions in it until translucent. Add the noodles and sesame and mix. Arrange in two bowls and serve immediately.