[Advertising: Affiliate Links]
Pizza wheels are super easy and quick to make and are great fast dinner or snack for a party.
To make the dish really easy to make, I decided to use ready-to-use pizza dough instead of making a yeast dough myself. You know it. The package with the dough and a glass of pizza sauce.
Just roll out the dough, spread the pizza sauce, but leave an inch at the edge without sauce and add the ingredients you like. I chose mushrooms and wild garlic. I love that combination! Season with salt and pepper and roll up from the long side.
Then cut the roll in 16 slices and place them on a lined baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes until golden.
Looking for more pizza inspiration? Then also try pizza with my beloved vegan pizza cheese, eggplant pizza, pumpkin pizza, asparagus pizza, quick wrap pizza, wintry pizza boats and tart flambée pizza wheels.
- 1 pack vegan pizza dough with sauce
- 6 medium-sized mushrooms
- 8 big leaves wild garlic
- 4 tbsp non-dairy yoghurt
- 1 - 2 tsp wild garlic pesto (recipe follows)
- (yields one small jar)
- 80 g (3 oz) wild garlic
- 40 g (1.5 oz) cashews
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 80 g (3 oz) oil
- Preheat the oven to 200° C (390° F) and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Slice the mushrooms and wash and dry the wild garlic.
- Roll out the pizza dough and spread the sauce. Leave an edge of one inch without sauce and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the mushrooms and wild garlic on the pizza. Roll up, beginning from the long side and cut in 16 slices. Place on the baking tray and bake for 10 - 15 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile make the wild garlic yoghurt. Just mix the yoghurt with 1 or 2 teaspoons wild garlic pesto and season with salt and pepper.
- For the wild garlic pesto mix all ingredients in the Personal Blender or with an immersion blender.