[Advertising: Affiliate Links]
I felt it was about time for a new kind of energy balls on my blog. When I was at dm drug store lately with my sister and my nephew, I stumbled across freeze-dried strawberries.
I had no idea, that you can buy those there. But how should I? I usually don’t browse the children’s department. So I took two bags and put them in my pantry.
A couple of days ago, I found the strawberries again and shredded them in my chopper to roll these yoghurt energy balls in them. This way they add a nice fruity flavor.
Have fun rolling and eating.
- 80 g (3 oz) rolled oats
- 50 g (2 oz) pitted dates
- 40 g (1.5 oz) vegan yoghurt
- 10 g (0.4 oz) freeze-dried strawberries
- Place the strawberries in a chopper or food processor and process until dusty, place in a bowl, set aside.
- Mix oats, dates and yoghurt in a food processor or chopper until the mixture sticks together. You might stop the machine and scrape down the mixture from the sides once or twice. Take a heaped teaspoon of the mixture, roll into a ball and toss around in the strawberry dust.
- Keep refrigerated and eat within a few days.