[Advertising: Affiliate Links]
Asian food is always welcome on my plate! If I had to choose one cuisine it would definitely be the Asian cuisine. A close second is the Italian.
I like Chinese noodle soup, Thai-Curry soup, fried noodles, rice noodle salad, sesame noodles, peanut noodles, also hot and sour soup and of course sushi!
This is another favorite dish. This creamy Thai-Pasta is quickly made and super satisfying. That makes it the perfect dish for a big hunger in the evening.
Have fun cooking and enjoy!
- Cook the noodles until firm to the bite, drain and set aside.
- While the noodles are cooking slice the spring onions into strips, finely slice the cabbage and julienne the carrots. Grate or finely chop the ginger and garlic.
- Heat the oil in a big pan and sautè the onions in it. Add the carrots and sauté for 2 minutes. Then add cabbage, garlic and ginger and also fry for 2 minutes.
- Deglaze with the coconut milk and water and stir in the peanut butter. Season with sambal oelek, lemon juice and salt, let simmer for 3 minutes and then fold in the noodles.
- Arrange on two plates and garnish with cilantro if you like.