[Advertising: Affiliate Links]
Most people rarely eat legumes although they are so tasty and incredible healthy. They should be on the menu several times a week. They provide valuable protein, complex carbohydrates, roughage, vitamins and minerals.
- 1 14-oz can white giant beans
- 2 hands full cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp herb vinegar
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 bunch mint
- Drain the white beans, but don't rinse. Finely chop the onion, halve the cherry tomatoes, press the garlic and chop the mint.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and let steep for an hour. Season once more with salt, if needed, before serving.
- Sourdough bread goes well with it.